Rhodes is a handy app offering several self-guided walking tour of the Old Town of Rhodes, Greece. It is designed to make your visit good value for your money and time. It is addressed to the travellers who like to be independent, who like to have professional information, who don’t want advertising during their guiding, and don't want to be part of a tourist crowd.
The information presented is historically accurate, compiled by Katerina Konstantinidi, a certified tourist guide / psychologist / teacher with more than 40 years experience in guiding and a big love for Rhodes history.
All the data used in this app (besides the map) is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app works with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* The Deluxe Walking Tour of the Old Town of Rhodes (41 sights)
* The One-hour Walking Tour (31 sights)
* Exploration of the Jewish and Turkish Quarters of the Old Town of Rhodes (20 sights)
* Exploration of the Medieval Quarters of the Old Town of Rhodes (23 sights)
* Archaeological Museum of Rhodes (26 exhibits)
* Grand Master’s Palace (15 chambers)
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* Directions both written and audio
* See your movement on the map.
* Gallery of exhibits/sights photos with description which can be used independently.